Monday 3 November 2008

Dear Diary

Beginning of school year,
Mr. Burgess has just informed me he won't follow the instructions I gave him when he took charge of the class. It's outrageous! How dare he contradict my orders?! I shall follow this class very closely, there is no chance this class will come to overcome all its problems...

First term is over,
Though Mr. Burgess's behaviour has been reported to the Board of Education, he has continued to disobey my line-ups... In spite of this, I have notices some unbelievable progress in the students' performance... I may have misjudged them... and Burgess... perhaps he really knew what he had to do...

Test results have arrived,
I have just seen the final tests' results from Mr. Burgess. It's uncanny, incredible...! I'm really out of words... I cannot believe how he did it, but he managed to make this children do their best!... Only a couple of them got Cs , while the rest got As and Bs... Really amazing....

1 comment:

Gladys Baya said...

Ha, ha, L@u! From "outrageous" to "uncanny", anything but consider questioning his own beliefs, eh? I simply loved this. I guess this is the way people are bound to react when they feel threatened... I believe the solution is to help others see multiculturalism is an alternative indeed... but poor Mr Moore can't have heard about it, can he?

Let's keep in touch,
Gladys